Monday, January 9, 2023

Just a note from me

 I have the privilege of keeping a blog for the class of 1960 and one for the class of 1970. They are pretty much the same in that it sort of helps to keep the class member updated on information that they may be interested in. The class of 1970 had begun the same thing as the class of 1960 and sending in information of a certain nature. After a couple of blog notifications I got the following note. I thought I would share it with you, the class of 1960: So far, it has worked.

  I feel sad when I hear of my friends & classmates who are no longer with us. Many like Bob Adams were good & close friends. The point of my story is to say that I wish we could hear more wonderful & good stories that our friends have experienced. I have three daughters - son in laws & seven grandchildren who continue to make an experienced man feel alive & young.

   So maybe those of us who are remaining can share many good stories & speak of the accomplishments that we achieved in our lives. I am a maverick so tell me of the wonderful side of life.

No comments: